Many Inventors trying to make their product ideas to market are totally crushed by rejection. So, I thought I gives a involving some of this reasons you should have gotten rejected. It does not cover every reason you can get rejected, but hopefully make a something to look into.
You truly realize that inventing is fundamentally a numbers game! Yes, you still need to enjoy a good idea but you will find that regardless how to get a patent good an inspiration you may believe it is that you could still get rejected. Many marketable ideas are rejected all the time. Even if it does not make sense to you that would certainly reject an example that they agree this would definately be profitable. Here are some common purposes why even marketable ideas are rejected.
1. The business may have also a full line of providers not seeking add much more.
2. Makes use of is outside their target market.
3. You sent your submission towards wrong an associate the company – don’t assume they’ll automatically send it right one.
4. You sent the idea unsolicited without contacting corporation first to check their submission policy, to begin with rejected it solely on that source.
5. You did not have proper contact information on your the distribution. (That is one of the most effective mistakes Inventors make. The machines will not bother to monitor you decrease.)
6. Possess too many similar services that sector is flooded adequately.
7. Your idea interests a little niche market and besides mass market items.
8. The cost to manufacture versus the return on investment is just too high.
9. Income sheet didnrrrt WOW them and lacked consumer benefits information or was overloaded with great deal information to sort with the aid of.
10. Your product has recently been patented by someone else and they don’t want to determine if they are around it or risk infringement problems.
11. Your product or idea isn’t better than what is definitely on the actual marketplace. This tells them you didn’t research your idea well and don’t own a clue who other sellers is in the industry.
12. You sent a product that is exactly like their current product and that current technique are a marginal seller. So yours won’t fare much better.
13. Your idea is outdated or possibly on the downswing when what will be coming out the year after.
14. They have a better solution than yours the actual world works for release that coming year. (This is also where Inventors may scream the company stole their idea although the company has already invested in molds, engineering, samples, etc prior on the Inventor contacting the company about their idea. This happens a lot. Inventors forget that they aren’t the sole ones creating.)
15. They have already received the identical idea from another Inventor and are in negotiations with this Inventor.
16. You have posted your idea unprotected online a single of those invention posting sites where others vote on your product to check if there is interest. Your public disclosure makes an additional concerned whether any patent protection may allowed and turns it down depending that situation.
17. You posted your unprotected idea and video of the working prototype on youtube and possess a significant number of hits. It can raises the concern whether any patent would be possible due to your public disclosure.
18. You stated which you’ve got an issued patent, help to they begin a quick look up your patent they identify that it has lapsed thanks to non-payment of fees and allows been lapsed significantly past the due marry. Making the chances of it being reinstated unlikely.
19. There’s a patent, can be challenging was poorly written and also cover the actual product. (This happens a lot)
20. You will have a design patent and designing around your patent is a simple task, so that they should expect very little protection for sale.
21. Sometimes the company you have approached just doesn’t from outside ideas and doesn’t publicize i’m not sure. So you get a rejection letter, but websites explain they never look beyond the company.
22. You sent them your product but they have decided on their line for that year or the following year and aren’t open to taking on anything else at that time.
23. They only consider items with a sales history they can review together item by no means been being produced or sold stores or online. To ensure that do n’t want to consider the risk of being the first company advertising it.
As I stated above these are a few belonging to the reasons your event may have your idea/product rejected with company. Really take period to yourself and understand how to start an invention your market, your place in that market and plenty of research part different yourself as marketable as we possibly can.