Many Inventors trying to give their product new ideas for inventions showcase are totally crushed by rejection. So, I thought I offers a report on some belonging to the reasons you could obtain gotten cast off. It does not cover every reason you can get rejected, but hopefully make a something to.
You really have to realize that inventing is fundamentally a numbers game! Yes, you still need to own a good idea but you will discover that no matter how good an inspiration you might think it is that you could still get rejected. Many marketable ideas are rejected all period. Even if it does not make sense to you that they would reject an idea that they agree would be profitable. Here are a couple common the actual reason why even marketable ideas are rejected.
1. A lot more claims may surely have a full-line of services not seeking add very much more.
2. Make use of this is outside their marketplace.
3. You sent your submission into the wrong part of the company – don’t assume they’ll automatically send it to the right one.
4. You sent one does this program unsolicited without contacting vehicle first recognize their submission policy, in addition they rejected it solely on that trigger.
5. You did not have proper contact regarding your submission. (That is one of the most mistakes Inventors make. An additional will not bother for you to trace you down.)
6. Include too many similar services that information mill flooded adequately.
7. Your idea interests a very small niche market and desire mass market items.
8. The cost to manufacture versus the return on investment as well high.
9. Your sales sheet did not WOW them and lacked consumer benefits information or was overloaded with significantly information to sort by simply.
10. Your products has already been patented by someone else and they just don’t want to find out if they goes around it or risk infringement factors.
11. Your products or idea isn’t compared to what is definitely on the market. This tells them you didn’t research your idea perfectly well and don’t need a clue who competitors is in the industry.
12. You sent a machine that is strictly like their current product and that current device is a marginal seller. So yours will not fare any better.
13. Your idea is outdated or perhaps is on the downswing in comparison to what isn’t too far off out the following year.
14. They already have a better solution than yours within works for release that coming annualy. (This is also where Inventors may scream the company stole their idea whether or not the company has already invested in molds, engineering, samples, etc prior for the Inventor contacting the company about their idea. This happens a entire lot. Inventors forget that they are not the sole ones inventing.)
15. They have already received a comparable idea from another Inventor and are developed in negotiations with that Inventor.
16. You need to posted your idea unprotected online in a single of those invention posting sites where others vote on your product to see whether there is interest. Your public disclosure makes company concerned whether any patent protection would eventually be allowed and turns it down in keeping with that issue.
17. You posted your unprotected idea and video of the working prototype online and possess a significant number of hits. It can raises the concern whether any patent would be possible due to your public disclosure.
18. You stated need an issued patent, yet if they begin a quick look on your patent they see that it has lapsed due to non-payment of fees and it has been lapsed significantly after due date. Making the chances of it being reinstated unlikely.
19. You’ve got patent, and it was poorly written and also cover specific product. (This happens a lot)
20. You will have a design patent and designing around your patent is a simple task, to ensure that you they should expect very little protection in the marketplace.
21. Sometimes the company you have approached just doesn’t take a outside ideas and doesn’t publicize individuals. So you get a rejection letter, but it doesn’t explain they just do not look outside the company.
22. You sent them your product but they have already decided their very own line for the year together with following year and aren’t open to taking on anything else at that time.
23. Sufficiently consider items with a sales history they can review and then your item has never been in production or sold stores or online. So do not require to take the risk becoming the first InventHelp Company Headquarters to offer it.
As I stated above these are only a few belonging to the reasons you should have your idea/product rejected with company. Really take period to on your own and can you patent an idea understand your market, your invest that market and plenty of research part to create yourself as marketable as it can.